Sunday, June 26, 2011

2-Minute Blueberry Sorbet

Wandering around the market, it's easy to find great deals on frozen or bulk foods. For example, this week we found a stand that sold giant 5 lb boxes of frozen blueberries... for 20$. How could we say no to enough blueberries to keep us going until they're ready to picked fresh again next season for such a good price? Naturally, we were all over that. When I got back to the apartment, I was in need of some refreshing from the uphill walk home in the humidity, so I decided to make some sorbet to cool myself down.

What you need:
2 cups of frozen blueberries
1/2 cup honey

Here's how I did it:
Basically, just throw everything in the blender and blend. It takes all of 30 seconds and it's SO tasty and refreshing. You can also add in other frozen fruit, berries or even vegetables, and with a little yogurt or whole milk you have yourself a smoothie. Om nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment